Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fur Pics Will My Puppy's Fur Change Color? [[pics]]?

Will my puppy's fur change color? [[pics]]? - fur pics

I have an opinion on whether to change my dog Ruby on skin color.
Questions by phone, I lost the pictures of his parents, but I'll describe 'em.
Mom (Candy): Mix Maltese / Poodle ..... WHITE

Dad (Dusty): Yorkshire Terrier Color ........ yorkie classic .... LOT golden tan very easily

Ruby and her 2 brothers were born, black, with small amounts of white. One on the forehead and one, moreover, can not remember. Ruby small white spots on the state of the legs. He begins to have white skin, comes in. ..... You can find the first photo.

A photo of the back:
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad246 ...

And the mustache begins to brown.
Http: / / i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad246 ...

I thought it was simply because she was a cluttered room, but I realized that right after a bath, I had Brown on his mustache.

She had white skin go a bit in the queue, but .....
1 - which has recently cut
2 - which does not sit still long enough for a photo with their tails .... You have no idea how long it took for the photo of his back, get, lol ......

I appreciate your thoughts. But the lack of smartie views. ;)

6 comments:

TanteL said...

Yorkshire Terriers are born black and blue and come as they mature. Then they can get with a coat of a poodle with curly yorkie coloring ... But it is two years before you are unsure.

Cash--Rescue, Foster, Adopt! said...

Probably will not change much. I have a small dog. His hair is two different colors ... on a piece of hair. One half is blond and black spots. She is 5 and has not changed much in the same color as the guessing urs is not.

Bonzie12 said...

Most dogs change color when they are ripe. It is likely that little change in his fur coat indication of how it grows. If my dog was a puppy, that a saddle was completely black, but now many white fur on his back.

CLara said...

She is beautiful! You've probably already a little lighter, maybe a few squirts of a whitish color everywhere. I really do not think that it is the color of all to change something, even if much more. Most of his dark room.

imsometh... said...

When he was born in the suit. It is likely that they stay that color. A dark brown or black. As it grows, it may gray around the muzzle. She's a cutie anyway.

A good dog is a trained dog said...

Yes, there is the possibility to change, color can. How does human hair, dog hair color.

She's a cutie: o)

Take good care of it! Good luck

Post a Comment