Saturday, February 20, 2010

Prada Bag How Can I Tell If A Prada Bag Is Authentic? I Can't Find The Style I Have Anywhere On The Net. Could Beafake?

How can i tell if a Prada Bag is Authentic? I can't find the style I have anywhere on the net. Could beafake? - prada bag

Need a value of Prada bag that I got to the problem again, I can not find an exact match in style online.So everywhere, either a "fake" or real "in a Miollion. (I have the COA commented "The magnetic strip on the back, along with the latest materials, colors and TAGLIA) .. My card TYPE: M836 MATERIALS TESSUTO said, ebony and TAGLIA is empty as space consumption Wright possible, your name and the role of external adapter date.The pocket to the chain (such as credit card numbers was attached to the inside and not tied to anything.) are slightly different: B8888 ART NATERIALE material into it instead of the card. Vela card bed outter. COLORE NERO paper map EBANO external credit budget as such. TAGLIA is whiteK back in the outter card. Date of storage and also on blank paper outter card. Paper 3741in card in blue ink "Stampted" on a piece of paper glued seams in the current map. Its special feature is the "bow" made of leather through it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment